Dear man who nearly killed me by standing near me yesterday, WTF is wrong with you? Is your nose not working? Because your pits sure AF are.#weightloss #weightlifting #weightlossblog #weightlosstips #weighttraining #weightlosshumor #weightlossjourney #weightlossmotivation #healthblog #fitnessblog #fitspo #fitness #fitchick #fitnesstips #fitnesshumor #fitnessmotivation #fitnessinspiration #gymrat #gymlife #gymlove #gymhumor #gymjokes #lol #funny #humor #funnyshit #DoYouNotSmellYourself #YouSmellLikeAHoagieRottingInTheSun #UnprotectedSets
Gifts are taken and given away, money comes and it goes away. But a true friend is like the tree which is firmly planted by the rivers. Provides fruits, shade and shelter until it dies. Cheers to our Friday friends!
I’m hoping that Thursday happy hour, doesn’t become Friday sad morning hangover. Happy Friday.
Beautiful morning, blessed day and possible transformation for the better are the things I prayed for everyone to have. Happy Friday.
Good morning, give someone you love a hug and tell them you love them because they might just need it this morning. Happy Friday.
Monday morning came and I was droopy and sad. Tuesday morning I was rubbing my eyes. Wednesday morning was like pulling through it all. Thursday felt like I couldn’t do it. Friday morning is when the party started!
Don’t let the days of toil and hard work fade your memory of the awesome time called Friday morning. It is the day when you know the last day of work has dawned and freedom is coming by.
To lose weight, you need to burn more calories than you eat. Every good weight-loss plan has the same two parts: food and physical activity. Wise food choices can help you eat fewer calories and daily (or almost daily) physical activity helps you burn off some of the calories you consume. You lose weight more easily and you’re more likely to keep it off, too.
- Keep portions smaller than your fist. It’s easy to overeat when you have too much food on your plate. Smaller portions help prevent overeating. Overeating can make health problems worse, especially if you have diabetes. One way to control overeating is to reduce portion sizes when you eat. For most foods, a reasonable portion is ½ to 1 cup – about the size of a woman’s fist. Even if your fist is larger than that, it is still a handy measuring tool that goes everywhere you go. Just keep your portions smaller than your fist. See our Suggested Servings from Each Food Group andHealthier Kids portion sizes. Not all foods fit the “fist” rule.
- Lean meat, chicken and fish. For these foods, keep portions the size of a deck of cards (about half the size of your fist) and trim all visible fats before cooking.
- Plain vegetables, including salads without dressing. You can have as much as you want because these foods are nutritious, filling and low in calories.
- Control your hunger with filling foods that are low in calories. Foods such as lower-sodium soup, salad, fruits and vegetables can help fill you up without adding a lot of calories. These foods will satisfy hunger and help you lose weight. Research shows that people feel less hungry when they eat a certain volume (amount) of food. High-fiber foods, such as fruits and vegetables, can provide a feeling of fullness and also digest slowly. That helps you feel satisfied longer so you eat less.
- Keep track of what you eat. When you keep track of what you eat, you’re more likely to meet your food goals. Studies show that keeping a food log or diary helps people lose weight and keep it off.
- Make trade-offs to reduce how much sodium, saturate and trans fat and sugar you eat. Foods high in fat and sugar are often high in calories, too. But that doesn’t mean you have to give up your favorite foods. Learn to make trade-offs instead. If you want to indulge in your favorite dessert, enjoy a smaller portion and eat a lower-calorie meal.
- Enjoy more physical activity. As you already know, regular physical activity is important for keeping your heart healthy. Increasing physical activity may help you lose weight and strengthen your heart at the same time.
Do you want to lose weight? Follow Weight Crusaders!
March 23, 2015 at 02:30PM #WeightLoss