FIND OUT HOW GREEN JUICE SMOOTHIE RECIPES ARE SO HEALTHY FOR YOU!
We all strive to keep well and healthy and a lot of us try to figure out what is the best things to put into our bodies. Saying that, the green vegetable smoothie has so many nutrients and vitamins, and is great for detoxing the body, and making you feel great and look fantastic!
HOW THE GREEN JUICE SMOOTHIE DIET CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE STARTING TODAY!
Ever thought the green juice smoothie craze was just a fad? Think again. There are thousands of success stories from people who have incorporated these juices into their life, and the simple green juice smoothie has changed lives around the world.
Whether you are looking to lose weight, improve your skin, look younger, improve your general health, or detoxify the body, green juices can be a powerful weapon in your arsenal. Don’t believe us? Then read this…
Can a Green Juice Smoothie Really Change Your Life?
A recent documentary by Sergei Boutenko called Powered by Green Smoothies looked at the effects of green juice smoothies on ten ultrarunners and CrossFitters over a period of time. Both groups kept their training the same but added green smoothie into their diet every day for six weeks. The results?
Those who consumed more of these juices experienced less soreness and recovered quicker from their training. The athletes were able to improve their health just by incorporating this simple superfood into their diet! For example, one participant in the documentary was able to run for a further 20 miles after 10 days off instead of his normal month-long recovery.
The Health Benefits Of The green juice Smoothie
The humble green juice smoothie has been shown to have a plethora of health benefits on various individuals. Whether it’s kale, cucumber, mint, apple, or spinach, drinking more of these ingredients can help to lower the risk of developing disease later in life, reduce blood pressure, aid with digestion, improve skin, and provide the body with a boost of energy.
Packed full of vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants, these juices can help to get rid of free radicals in the body and reduce toxin build-up, making them a powerful tonic for the body. In fact, a green juice smoothie cleanse can help to get burn unwanted fat and leave you looking and feeling younger.
I try to stress to people hat I literally eat CONSTANTLY. Every 2-3 hours something is going in my mouth. My bag is always full of snacks. And I ALWAYS carry extra snacks because you just never know when you are going to be stuck somewhere. Especially with this snow on the east coast, I am constantly dealing with train delays and getting stuck!
The last time to go searching for food is when you are already hungry. Then you aren’t likely going to make the healthiest choice. So I’ve compiled a list of some of my favorites!!
1. Almonds – they now come in 100 calorie packs, but I usually figure about 12. They keep me full! I usually don’t eat them on their own. I have them with string cheese or fruit.
2. Fruit- my favorites are apples and bananas.
3. Quest Bars- you guys, I am in LOVE with Quest bars…you don’t even know. They are low carb and taste sinful!!
4. Popcorn- I will airpop it myself or I enjoy Boom Chika Pop and Skinny Pop. I often add a tbsp of quality dark chocolate chips (70% cocoa or above where cocoa is one of the only ingredients).
5. Kind Bars- quality ingredients and really filling. These are great because they are basically sold everywhere now.
6. Dark Chocolate- I have QUALITY dark chocolate almost every day. I have a wicked sweet tooth so incorporating dark chocolate into my diet helps prevent me from getting that CRAVING. You know the feeling.
7. Carrots and Celery with 2 tbsp almond butter, guacamole, hummus.
8. Hard Boiled Eggs.
9. Jerky- as natural as possible, preferably nitrate free, with no added sugars or sweeteners.
10. Kale Chips.
#WeightLoss #Fruit #Heatlhy #nutrition