FIND OUT HOW GREEN JUICE SMOOTHIE RECIPES ARE SO HEALTHY FOR YOU!
We all strive to keep well and healthy and a lot of us try to figure out what is the best things to put into our bodies. Saying that, the green vegetable smoothie has so many nutrients and vitamins, and is great for detoxing the body, and making you feel great and look fantastic!
HOW THE GREEN JUICE SMOOTHIE DIET CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE STARTING TODAY!
Ever thought the green juice smoothie craze was just a fad? Think again. There are thousands of success stories from people who have incorporated these juices into their life, and the simple green juice smoothie has changed lives around the world.
Whether you are looking to lose weight, improve your skin, look younger, improve your general health, or detoxify the body, green juices can be a powerful weapon in your arsenal. Don’t believe us? Then read this…
Can a Green Juice Smoothie Really Change Your Life?
A recent documentary by Sergei Boutenko called Powered by Green Smoothies looked at the effects of green juice smoothies on ten ultrarunners and CrossFitters over a period of time. Both groups kept their training the same but added green smoothie into their diet every day for six weeks. The results?
Those who consumed more of these juices experienced less soreness and recovered quicker from their training. The athletes were able to improve their health just by incorporating this simple superfood into their diet! For example, one participant in the documentary was able to run for a further 20 miles after 10 days off instead of his normal month-long recovery.
The Health Benefits Of The green juice Smoothie
The humble green juice smoothie has been shown to have a plethora of health benefits on various individuals. Whether it’s kale, cucumber, mint, apple, or spinach, drinking more of these ingredients can help to lower the risk of developing disease later in life, reduce blood pressure, aid with digestion, improve skin, and provide the body with a boost of energy.
Packed full of vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants, these juices can help to get rid of free radicals in the body and reduce toxin build-up, making them a powerful tonic for the body. In fact, a green juice smoothie cleanse can help to get burn unwanted fat and leave you looking and feeling younger.
Best Fat-Burning Foods for Vegan
1. Whole Grains
Consuming whole grains burns twice as many calories in your body as the body works harder to burn this certain food. Put whole grains menu in your daily meal, for example by changing the consumption of rice with brown rice and foods rich in fiber, such as oatmeal. Fiber contained in whole grains helps to boost the metabolism in our body, this helps to smooth our digestion as well.
2. Red Pepper
Have you ever felt a spicy sensation in your mouth while eating red pepper or spicy foods containing chili inside? That is because red pepper contains capsaicin, a substance that building the spicy and hot sensation in your body. This substance works well in burning calories and fat in our body for it boosts the metabolism. You may consume it raw, cooked, dried, or powdered pepper pour on your favorite meals. Give a note that we are not allowed to consume too much of this food, it can be dangerous that it is caused diarrhea as it burns our stomach too.
3. Green Tea
Though green tea is a kind of drink, we can also put it in the top fat-burning foods for vegan. Green tea is rich in antioxidant and drinking it about four cups in a day helps you lose weight better, you can lose six pounds in eight weeks. It works by boosting our metabolism and smooth our digestion.
After that, we have certain fruit that is good in burning calories and boost the metabolism in our body, it is avocado. Popular as a fruit rich in vegetal fat, avocado becomes top-burning food that boost the process of the exchanging fat into energy. You should put this kind of fruit in your daily meal during your process of losing weight in a healthy way.
Maybe we would not notice if ginger can also burn many calories in our body. This works by increasing our body temperature while we consume it, so this gives effect for our body in burning more calories. You can consume ginger by roasting it then make a drink out of it.
According to a research, coconut is rich in Medium Chain Triglycerides, kind of unique vegetal fat which is good for our health. Consuming coconut helps boosting the metabolism for about 30%. You may start consuming coconut milk to reduce fat in your body from now on.
A cup of lentils gives you 35% of irons you need to do the activity in a whole day. As we know if we are lack of nutrients we need, the metabolism will work slower as it should, so we need to get enough nutrients to make the metabolism work efficiently.
Remember that we should consume the food properly, so it will increase the health of our body and we are away from the bad effects of the substances in them. Besides, we also should pay attention to the other meals we consume if we want the diet works well.
If you are new to all this what, you may very well ask, are Super Foods?
Well amongst the better known are blueberries, kale and salmon. No doubt you will have heard countless times about the nutritional benefits of these everyday ingredients, commonly labelled “Super Foods.”
There’s no official scientific definition of a Super Food, but it’s generally accepted that Super Foods contain high levels of much-needed vitamins and minerals. They can also be a source of antioxidants, substances that shield our bodies from cell damage and help prevent disease.
While there are a number of common foods that provide these nutrients, there is also an array of more exotic and less mainstream Super foods that are worth getting to know. These include Kefir, Acai, Maca and mangosteens but more about these next week.
Today we are going to focus on one of the best known and loved Super foods the Avocado.
As super foods go, they don’t come much more versatile than the avocado. The soft, creamy consistency and the mild, nutty flavour pair with just about anything, adding a generous portion of healthy fats, potassium, phosphorus, vitamin K and folate to your plate. Delicious at breakfast, lunch, dinner and even snack time, it’s little wonder that avocados are one of the most popular and widely grown fruits around the world.
To celebrate the avocado in all it’s smooth, buttery glory, here’s a list of 16 ways to use them.
1. On their own, with a squeeze of lemon and a sprinkle of Himalayan Salt. An excellent energy boosting snack!
2. Paired with scrambled eggs and bacon for a classic paleo breakfast!
3. With tomatoes: Avocados and tomatoes pair exceptionally well together, and as it turns out, that’s no co-incidence. When paired together, avocados increase the absorption of lycopene, the cancer-preventing antioxidant found in tomatoes. In a study by the University of Ohio, pairing avocado with tomatoes improved lycopene absorption by 400%!
4. Cut into wedges and added to almost any salad
5. Guacamole: Mash two ripe avocados with the juice of half a lime, half a clove crushed garlic, two finely chopped spring onions, one red chilli (optional), salt, pepper, and fresh herbs. Ideal for Mexican dishes, burgers and salads!
6. Added to smoothies for extra creaminess
7. Sliced on top of a home-made chilli
8. Coconut crusted avocado fries. Need we say any more?
9. Added to burgers, along with caramelised onions
10. Paired with grilled chicken and a dash of cayenne pepper
11. Avocado pesto: For a twist on the classic pesto, mash a ripe avocado together with pine nuts, fresh basil, a squeeze of lemon and a little garlic.
12. Halved and topped with a generous splash of hot sauce
13. Raw chocolate making: Believe it or not, avocados are fantastic for making healthy desserts – especially those that involve chocolate! Use them in brownies, chocolate mousse, truffles and cakes to add a wonderful creaminess.
14. Avocado ice cream: Blend an avocado, a frozen banana, 200ml coconut milk and a dash of vanilla extract. Leave in the freezer for 3-4 hours, mixing every hour or so. Allow to thaw slightly before serving, topped with fresh berries!
And they’re not just for eating, either…
15. As a face mask: Great for dry and sensitive complexions, avocado face masks are an excellent way to provide your skin with much needed hydration and nutrients. Avocado oil is used in many of the leading anti-aging moisturisers and treatment lotions – but to save yourself some money, use the whole fruit instead! Our favourite avocado face mask combines three tbsp mashed avocado, one tsp raw honey, and one tsp macadamia oil. Apply to face for 10 – 15 minutes once a week for a serious complexion boost!
16. As a hair mask: Avocado is amazing for dry hair. Combine half a mashed avocado with an egg yolk and a tablespoon of olive oil. Massage into hair from root to tip, then leave to set for 30 minutes before rinsing. When avocado is combined with egg yolk and oil, it acts as a humectant, infusing moisture deep into the hair cells.
How do you use your avocados?